A new child-abuse claim is being dangled before Michael Jackson. According to reports, Los Angeles police are investigating a month-old allegation involving a person who claims to have been victimized by the former King of Pop in the late 1980s. The individual's age and sex were not disclosed. Jackson is currently charged with seven counts of child molestation and two counts of administering an intoxicating agent (read: Jesus Juice) to a minor in a separate case. He has pleaded not guilty to all counts. A pretrial hearing is scheduled for April 30.
- 1. The Baudelaires Meet Lemony Snicket in the Official A Series of Unfortunate Events Season 3 Trailer
- 2. What Do the Stranger Things 3 Episode Titles Mean?
- 3. Critics Choice TV Awards 2019 Nominations: See the Full List
- 4. Dirty John's Veronica Newell Is the Unapologetic Bad Bitch You Need to See This Season
- 5. Counterpart Creator Teases Quayle's 'Luck Will Soon Run Out'
- 6. Outlander's David Berry Admits John Grey May Always Carry a Torch for Jamie
- 7. Netflix Reveals Stranger Things Season 3 Episode Titles