On Monday night, Justin Timberlake's public appearance at an L.A. radio station ended in tragedy. An unnamed 21-year-old woman waiting in line to see the pop star was killed when Cameron Duty, 23, allegedly backed his pickup truck into a crowd of fans, Reuters reports. Duty reportedly had been arguing with someone in line beforehand; he's been arrested and charged with murder, hit and run and drunk driving.
- 1. Killer Mike's Netflix Show Trigger Warning Is Going to Piss People Off
- 2. Kimmy Schmidt's Final Season, Carmen Sandiego and More Coming To Netflix In January
- 3. Friends May Be Safe, but Netflix Is Losing Love Actually in January
- 4. SAG Awards Nominations 2019: Mrs. Maisel, Ozark Lead Surprising TV Nods
- 5. Tell Me a Story Sneak Peek: A Bloody Paul Wesley Returns to Haunt James Wolk
- 6. 166 Gift Ideas Inspired by Sansa, Sabrina and More of Your TV Faves
- 7. Amy Poehler and Her 'Leslie Blazers' Are Ready for a Parks & Recreation Reunion