Why was Paula Abdul's arm in a sling on last night's American Idol? The neutral judge had to have her right thumbnail removed after a manicure went awry. "They punctured me," she tells Entertainment Tonight. "I had surgery to remove the entire nail the infection was too close to the bone. I almost lost my thumb!" Still, Abdul thought her manicurist was brilliant!
- 1. The Most Popular Show of 2018 Isn't Even on Anymore
- 2. Where to Stream Penny Marshall's Best Movies and TV Shows
- 3. All the TV Marathons Airing on Christmas
- 4. There's a Queer as Folk Reboot in the Works at Bravo
- 5. Penny Marshall, Prolific Actress and Director, Dead at 75
- 6. George Takei Is Headed to AMC's The Terror
- 7. NBC Sets Premiere Dates for John Legend's Season of The Voice and Much More