Former New York mayor Rudy Giuliani's divorce from wife Donna Hanover hostess of TV's Famous Homes & Hideaways has finally wrapped up. Rudy must pay his ex a hefty $6.8 million, plus all legal fees, Reuters reports. In legal papers, Hanover had accused him of adultery and "cruel and inhuman treatment." On the courthouse steps, he wished her "the very, very best," while Hanover's lawyer called the settlement "a spectacular win for Donna and [their] children." Now that's divorce, American style.
- 1. Saturday Night Live Got Jason Momoa Back in Khal Drogo's Wig
- 2. The 100's Eliza Taylor and Bob Morley Reflect on Clarke and Bellamy's Toughest Moments So Far
- 3. TV Guide's Arrowverse Crossover HQ: Elseworlds Broken Down
- 4. Counterpart Season 2 Proves There's Lots More Dual-Universe Fun to Be Had
- 5. Arrowverse Crossover Sneak Peek: Oliver and Barry Meet Superman!
- 6. Kiernan Shipka Teases 'Really Emotional' Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Christmas Special
- 7. Hilary Duff Just Gave Millennials Hope For a Lizzie McGuire Revival