In a small commitment ceremony held Monday at 1515 Broadway, MTV Network's Logo channel partnered with Rosie O'Donnell to develop a sketch-comedy series. Deemed "fresh and hilariously creative" by exec producer O'Donnell, Simply Sketch will feature up-and-coming comics performing before a studio audience, taped musical segments, commercial and movie parodies, and appearances by "friends of the LGBT [lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender] community" meaning not Gene Shalit.
- 1. The CW Really Wants to Make Chris Wood Happen
- 2. The 12 Days of Chris-Mas, Explained
- 3. Watch the Promising First Trailer for the Downton Abbey Movie
- 4. Literally Just 40 Celebrities Named Chris
- 5. A New Emmys Rule Change Could Be Trouble for Black Mirror
- 6. Legacies Finally Revealed What Became of Klaus After He Died on The Originals
- 7. James Corden Is Giving Us All Cardi B Carpool Karaoke for Christmas