Prosecutors in the Winona Ryder shoplifting case have filed a motion to admit evidence of alleged previous misdeeds by the actress. Ryder is expected to be in court on Thursday, when a judge will set a trial date.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. A.P. Bio Saved From Cancellation by NBC's New Streaming Service
- 2. The Walking Dead Season 10: Everything We Know So Far
- 3. Spotted: Gossip Girl Reboot Heads to HBO Max
- 4. Elliot Gets Grilled Mercilessly in This Mr. Robot Final Season Sneak Peek
- 5. The Hunt for Notorious Serial Killer BTK Is On in Mindhunter Season 2 Photos
- 6. The Originals Star Joseph Morgan Is Headed to Animal Kingdom
- 7. Prison Break's Paul Adelstein Is Joining Chicago P.D.