Talk-show queen Oprah Winfrey has donated $1 million to Cincinnati's brand-new National Underground Railroad Freedom Center. If you were paying attention in American History class, you know that the Underground Railroad was a secret network that helped Southern slaves escape to the free North during the 1800s. Oprah will also narrate an interactive short film for the museum called "Brothers of the Borderland."
- 1. Freeform Pokes Fun at Shadowhunters Fans for Trying to Save the Show
- 2. Matt Damon's Saturday Night Live Monologue Was a Heartfelt Toast to His Family
- 3. Chris Klein Deserves Our Attention Again
- 4. Donald Trump Apparently Did Not Like Saturday Night Live's Cold Open This Week
- 5. Pete Davidson Surfaces on Saturday Night Live After Scary Instagram Post
- 6. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 7. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name