Nearly 1,000 people turned out at Hollywood's El Capitan Theatre last night to remember late TV icon John Ritter. Among those who spoke were Ritter's widow, actress Amy Yasbeck, and his 8 Simple Rules... leading lady Katey Sagal. In related news, Ritter's final episode of 8 Simple Rules was the eighth most-watched show on TV last week.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Everything I Learned About Sex, I Learned From Black '90s Sitcoms
- 2. The Sex in Now Apocalypse Is Concerned with Liberation, Not Labels
- 3. Stranger Things Is a Stealth Blueprint for Successfully Navigating Puberty
- 4. The Week in Superlatives: Sexiest Scene Stealer, the Real-Life Survivor, and the Scene That Made Us Weep with Joy
- 5. Marvel's Next Generation on Redefining What It Means to be a Female Superhero on TV
- 6. The Dirt Review: Mötley Crüe Biopic Is A Hot Mess That Sugarcoats Its Source Material
- 7. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – The Dirt, Delhi Crime