After taking an eight-month powder, Alias returned last night with a vengeance. The two-hour premiere in which (spoiler alert!) Syd learned that her evil mama died at the hands of her duplicitous dada averaged 16 million viewers, the show's best ratings in three years. Of course, Jennifer Garner and Co. got a little help from lead-in Lost, which drew its largest audience to date 21.5 million viewers. All told, ABC may want to cut J.J. Abrams that blank check now.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The 100: Is This the End of Clarke as We Know Her?
- 2. How NCIS Pulled Off That Shocking Return in the Season 16 Finale
- 3. HBO Confirms Game of Thrones Spin-Offs Won't Feature Future Westeros
- 4. Game of Thrones' Water Bottle Culprit Revealed in the Final Dolls of Thrones Recap
- 5. Stranger Things' New Coke Teaser Wants You To Believe New Coke Was Good
- 6. Clarke is Getting Sexy in These New The 100 Photos!
- 7. The Bachelorette Is Ruled by F-Boys