Clear Channel Communications has tapped Donald Trump to headline his own national radio show, Trumped. The weekday program, which debuts June 15, will find The Donald weighing in on topics related to business, media, entertainment and politics. And come fall, he'll devote his Friday show to discussing the previous night's Apprentice firing and which contestant Carolyn is crushing on now.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. David Boreanaz Hints at an Angel Reunion for Series' 20th Anniversary
- 2. Why Did Mia Smoak Grow Up Without Her Father on Arrow?
- 3. Farewell to Shadowhunters: Kat McNamara Reveals Emotional Moment Filming Her Final Scene
- 4. Avan Jogia and Kelli Berglund Read High Ideas from Reddit
- 5. Where to Watch Every Marvel Movie
- 6. Here's What's New on Netflix in April
- 7. What's Leaving Netflix in April