The Sochi Olympics closing ceremony took a fall from Vancouver's farewell bash.Growing Up Fisher, which premiered after the closing ceremony at 10:36 p.m. ET, pulled in 9.4 million and a 2.0. About a Boy , which followed the Olympics the previous night at 11:05 p.m. ET snagged 8.3 million and a 2.2.NBC's documentary Nancy & Tonya, which preceded the closing ceremony, drew 12.6 million and a 2.6.Overall, Sochi averaged 21.4 million viewers, down 13 percent from Vancouver, but up 6 percent from Torino, the last European Winter Games.Airing opposite the Olympics, The Amazing Race All-Stars premiere averaged 7.4 million and a 1.6 for its lowest-rated opener ever. Fox's coverage of the Daytona 500 garnered 8 million and a 2.5.
Add To WatchlistEdit WatchlistPremiered: Feb 22, 2014 Watchlist Premiered: Feb 23, 2014 Watchlist Premiered: Feb 23, 2014 Watchlist
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Netflix Is Rebooting Unsolved Mysteries, the OG True Crime Show
- 2. Supergirl Is About to Give Us Our First Look at Nia Nal as Dreamer
- 3. Baywatch Is Coming to Amazon Prime to Heat Up Your Winter
- 4. *Win This LG 65-inch OLED TV and More in Our Ultimate Big Game Party Giveaway
- 5. The Week In Superlatives: Best Binge, Guiltiest Pleasure and Pettiest Company Drama
- 6. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week - Fyre, The Punisher
- 7. Hulu or Netflix: Which Fyre Festival Documentary Is Right for You?