Sports-themed events powered CBS to yet another decisive ratings victory last week. Buoyed by Monday's NCAA championship and Sunday's Masters, the Eye net won the week among total viewers and adults 18-49. ABC, paced by Desperate Housewives (the week's top show) and the best-ever results for Grey's Anatomy, finished a distant No. 2. Over on cable, Discovery's cheesy Supervolcano drew 5.1 million viewers, the channel's best showing in nearly two years.
- 1. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role
- 2. Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang Are Coming to Apple
- 3. The CW Really Wants to Make Chris Wood Happen
- 4. The 12 Days of Chris-Mas, Explained
- 5. Watch the Promising First Trailer for the Downton Abbey Movie
- 6. Literally Just 40 Celebrities Named Chris
- 7. A New Emmys Rule Change Could Be Trouble for Black Mirror