Florida prosecutors have dropped all child-pornography charges against R. Kelly. The singer's legal victory comes after a judge's ruling last week that digital photos were taken from his Miami home by illegal seizure, and were inadmissible as trial evidence. The photos in question reportedly depicted R. Kelly engaging in sexual acts with an underage girl. He's still fighting similar charges in Illinois.
- 1. Dirty John's Veronica Newell Is the Unapologetic Bad Bitch You Need to See This Season
- 2. Counterpart Creator Teases Quayle's 'Luck Will Soon Run Out'
- 3. Outlander's David Berry Admits John Grey May Always Carry a Torch for Jamie
- 4. Netflix Reveals Stranger Things Season 3 Episode Titles
- 5. Doctor Who Gets Deadly in the First Trailer for the New Year's Special
- 6. Here's How The Ranch Handled Danny Masterson's Exit
- 7. Brooklyn Nine-Nine Gets Into the Christmas Spirit with Some Die Hard Action in New Trailer