The latest episode of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy set new ratings records for Bravo but that may not be a good thing for Officer John Verdi, the Port Authority cop at the center of Tuesday's edition. Among the nearly 3 million people who watched the installment were Verdi's PA bosses, who, according to the New York Daily News, were not amused that the cop allowed Queer stars Carson Kressley and Thom Filicia to don his uniform in one amusing segment. Apparently, Verdi never got permission to identify himself as a PA cop and should not have allowed a civilian to wear his uniform. A PA spokesman says the agency is "looking into the matter." Speaking of Queer's Kressley, the fab fashionista has officially arrived. According to Variety, the show's reigning diva has signed with high-powered Hollywood agency ICM for representation in all areas.
Ranking Big Bang Theory's Guest Stars
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Everything We Know About the Lord of the Rings TV Series
- 2. Orange Is the New Black Season 7 Premiere Date and First Look Photos
- 3. What Would Happen If Game of Thrones Had a Season 9?
- 4. Desna Is in 'Full Gangster' Mode in The Claws Season 3 Trailer
- 5. How Antonio, Connor, and Ava Might Depart One Chicago
- 6. Jared Padalecki Says Sam and Dean's Death Might Be the Only Way to End Supernatural
- 7. Here's What's New on Netflix in June