And the award for Good Sport of the Year goes to... Halle Berry! The Oscar champ was dishonored as the worst actress of 2004 at Saturday's Golden Raspberry Award Foundation for her performance in Catwoman and she actually showed up to accept her trophy! "I want to thank Warner Bros. for casting me in this piece of s---," she cracked, clutching her Razzie in one hand and her 2002 Oscar for Monster's Ball in the other. Catwoman also "won" worst picture, worst directing and worst screenplay. The Razzies elected President Bush worst actor for his career-defining turn in Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11, one of four awards the doc earned. Congratulations to all the losers!
- 1. The Celebrity Big Brother Season 2 Cast Reveals Their Biggest Live-Feed Fears
- 2. Star Trek: Discovery Will Explore Number One's Relationship with Captain Pike
- 3. Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Is Stronger and More Fun
- 4. Dynasties Is a Powerful and Necessary New Species of Nature Documentary
- 5. The Passage Will Show How Project Noah Got Started in Episode 2
- 6. Olicity Will Be a 'Force to Reckon With' When Arrow Returns
- 7. Netflix Is Rebooting Unsolved Mysteries, the OG True Crime Show