Miami-based record producer Terrence "T-Robb" Robinson is suing Beyoncé Knowles, her father and fellow members of Destiny's Child for $200 million, claiming they stole his music for the hit song "Survivor." At a news conference Tuesday, Robinson said the song would have made him "one of the biggest, most sought-after producers" in the biz.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Ryan Murphy Recruits Bette Midler for Netflix's The Politician
- 2. Should The OA Get a Season 3?
- 3. We Demand Justice for Old Knight, The OA's Telepathic Octopus
- 4. The Best Romance Shows and Movies to Stream on Netflix Right Now
- 5. What's Fact and Fiction in Netflix's Mötley Crüe Biopic The Dirt?
- 6. The Blacklist Gets the Band Back Together
- 7. Patricia Arquette's Kids Didn't Want Her to Star in Hulu's True Crime Story The Act