On last night's typically soul-stirring Paradise Hotel, our hero, Dave, eliminated two-faced psycho Beau for the second time, and, following a chat with his late grandpa during a séance, Tom was sent into the afterlife as well. By which we mean "life after this show." Sadly, he had to take his stuffed traveling companion, Smokey, with him.
- 1. Freeform Pokes Fun at Shadowhunters Fans for Trying to Save the Show
- 2. Matt Damon's Saturday Night Live Monologue Was a Heartfelt Toast to His Family
- 3. Chris Klein Deserves Our Attention Again
- 4. Donald Trump Apparently Did Not Like Saturday Night Live's Cold Open This Week
- 5. Pete Davidson Surfaces on Saturday Night Live After Scary Instagram Post
- 6. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 7. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name