Apparently, the whole country decided to pull an early April Fool's Day prank. How else can we possibly explain American Idol viewers' decision to oust 24-year-old Amy Adams she of the amazing technicolor hairdo instead of pale space-fillers Camile Velasco and John Stevens, who gave two of the worst performances in the history of mankind. Even more shocking: Neither Velasco nor Stevens even placed in the bottom three! Instead, Adams was joined by perceived frontrunner LaToya London and aspiring diva Jennifer Hudson. Can the apocalypse be far behind?
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Mindy Kaling's New Netflix Show Could Fill the One Day at a Time Void in Your Life
- 2. Last Man Standing Exclusive: Eve Gets Tough with the Baxters' Foreign Exchange Student
- 3. Hanna Review: Now This Is How You Turn a Movie Into a TV Series
- 4. Lizzy Caplan and Elsie Fisher Will Step Into a Stephen King Classic in Castle Rock Season 2
- 5. Everything to Know About The Sopranos Movie, Newark
- 6. Jane the Virgin Boss Previews Michael's Return: 'It Affects the Whole Season'
- 7. One Day at a Time and Sex Education Are Helping Immigrants and Their Queer Kids Bridge the Generational Gap