Actor/race-car enthusiast Jason Priestley was released from an Indianapolis hospital on Saturday, two weeks after he sustained serious injuries in a crash at the Kentucky Speedway. The 32-year-old former Beverly Hills, 90210 star who broke a vertebra and both feet was transferred to an undisclosed physical rehabilitation center. He is expected to recover fully.
- 1. Netflix Is Now Murder Central, Adds Ted Bundy Docuseries to Already Stacked True Crime Roster
- 2. Riverdale Sneak Peek: Jughead and His Mom Finally Reunite!
- 3. Sophia Bush Finally Explains Why She Left Chicago P.D.
- 4. Snowflakes Cause a Little Tension in Last Man Standing's Christmas Episode
- 5. The Innocent Man is Netflix's Latest Reminder of Our Failed Justice System
- 6. Criminal Minds Sneak Peek: This Week's Unsub Has a Big Connection to an Old Case
- 7. A Series Based on the Life of Selena Is Finally Coming to Netflix