Maybe the Globes are onto something by sucking it up and going with a simple hour-long press conference? Similarly struck by the strike, Tuesday night's extremely strange and borderline unwatchable People's Choice Awards - in which host Queen Latifah had the unenviable task of reading the winner from what looked like a Franklin Planner, then throwing it to a pre-taped acceptance speech - gave props to a trio of Grey's Anatomy stars (Patrick Dempsey, Katherine Heigl and Chandra Wilson), House (named favorite TV drama) and Two and a Half Men (fave comedy). Other winners on the TV front included talk host Ellen DeGeneres, Dancing with the Stars (reality show), Deal or No Deal (game show), Stargate Atlantis (sci-fi fare) and The Simpsons (non-human programming).
- 1. Grey's Anatomy Took Elevator Foreplay to Another Level in the Winter Premiere
- 2. Gotham: Bane's Coming, Y'all
- 3. More Than 40 Million Netflix Viewers Have Been Creepin' on YOU
- 4. Oliver and Felicity Will Star in a Documentary in Arrow's 150th Episode
- 5. Red Checks in at Club Fed in This Exclusive The Blacklist Sneak Peek
- 6. Sabrina's Kiernan Shipka Will Star In a Netflix Holiday Rom-Com From John Green
- 7. How to Watch the Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Premiere Red Carpet