Months ago, ABC wasn't the only suitor out to tempt David Letterman away from CBS. The New York Times reports NBC wanted Dave back in its fold in a weekly prime-time show he would've aired from 8-9 pm daily, except on "Must-See" Thursday, when Friends fills that timeslot. Late Show producer Rob Burnett told the Times, "Dave had a good laugh over it," indicating the funnyman would've taken NBC more seriously had they offered him Jay Leno's Tonight Show job, which they didn't.
- 1. Brooklyn Nine-Nine Gets Into the Christmas Spirit with Some Die Hard Action in New Trailer
- 2. The First Umbrella Academy Trailer Teases a Stylish End to the World
- 3. Saturday Night Live Got Jason Momoa Back in Khal Drogo's Wig
- 4. The 100's Eliza Taylor and Bob Morley Reflect on Clarke and Bellamy's Toughest Moments So Far
- 5. TV Guide's Arrowverse Crossover HQ: Elseworlds Broken Down
- 6. Counterpart Season 2 Proves There's Lots More Dual-Universe Fun to Be Had
- 7. Arrowverse Crossover Sneak Peek: Oliver and Barry Meet Superman!