An L.A. judge has ordered Passion of the Christ aficionado Zack Sinclair, 34, to stand trial for stalking Mel Gibson. Sinclair, a homeless man who's currently in jail, allegedly sent Passion's devoutly Catholic director some "alarming, harassing and annoying" letters insisting that they pray together. He even showed up to plead his case at Gibson's home and his favorite chapel, all of which led to his arrest.
- 1. The Most Popular Show of 2018 Isn't Even on Anymore
- 2. Where to Stream Penny Marshall's Best Movies and TV Shows
- 3. All the TV Marathons Airing on Christmas
- 4. There's a Queer as Folk Reboot in the Works at Bravo
- 5. Penny Marshall, Prolific Actress and Director, Dead at 75
- 6. George Takei Is Headed to AMC's The Terror
- 7. NBC Sets Premiere Dates for John Legend's Season of The Voice and Much More