A CBS spokesman confirms that the network has scrapped plans to air a Madonna concert special this fall. "She wanted to do a two-and-a-half-hour-plus commercial-free format," says a network rep, "and we wanted a two-hour format with commercials." In related news, TV Guide Online has learned that the Eye Network has again postponed the new season of The Amazing Race this time until late October. "We want to give a little more space between the finale of Race 5 and the premiere of Race 6," says the rep. "We think the audience likes the breather." On the bright side, John Goodman's heinous new sitcom Center of the Universe will debut as scheduled on Sept. 29. Phew.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy Took Elevator Foreplay to Another Level in the Winter Premiere
- 2. Gotham: Bane's Coming, Y'all
- 3. More Than 40 Million Netflix Viewers Have Been Creepin' on YOU
- 4. Oliver and Felicity Will Star in a Documentary in Arrow's 150th Episode
- 5. Red Checks in at Club Fed in This Exclusive The Blacklist Sneak Peek
- 6. Sabrina's Kiernan Shipka Will Star In a Netflix Holiday Rom-Com From John Green
- 7. How to Watch the Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Premiere Red Carpet