In a surprise move, the traditionally indie-skewing New York Film Critics Circle chose a veritable blockbuster The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King as the top film of 2003. Bill Murray was named best actor for Lost in Translation and Hope Davis won best actress for American Splendor and The Secret Lives of Dentists. The New York Film Critics Online, meanwhile, singled out Lost in Translation as the year's best movie.
- 1. Freeform Pokes Fun at Shadowhunters Fans for Trying to Save the Show
- 2. Matt Damon's Saturday Night Live Monologue Was a Heartfelt Toast to His Family
- 3. Chris Klein Deserves Our Attention Again
- 4. Donald Trump Apparently Did Not Like Saturday Night Live's Cold Open This Week
- 5. Pete Davidson Surfaces on Saturday Night Live After Scary Instagram Post
- 6. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 7. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name