When MTV's Making The Band II debuts on Oct. 12, there'll be some changes made, y'all. Instead of manufacturing a bubblegum boy band like O-Town, the 10-episode series will invent its own hip-hop/R&B style group. Who'll guide the rookie rappers toward stardom? None other than music mogul P. Diddy himself. "This show will be a wild ride. No tricks or gimmicks just P. Diddy reality," he boasted in a statement. "I have been creating stars since I was 19 and this show will give insight into what it takes to be at the top."
- 1. Hey Hollywood, There Are Other Black Colleges Besides Howard
- 2. Rel Co-Creator Kevin Barnett Dies While on Vacation in Mexico
- 3. Demi's Sociopathic Edit Is the Highlight of The Bachelor So Far
- 4. Kerry Washington Heads to Netflix for American Son
- 5. Here's When The Expanse Season 3 Heads to Amazon Prime Video
- 6. Chicago Fire's Gentle Human Mouch Blows Up at Otis in a Jarring Sneak Peek
- 7. Where to Stream This Year's Oscar-Nominated Films