Speaking of Oprah, the newly-svelte daytime queen revealed at press tour that she spent last Friday night shooting a Desperate Housewives parody written specifically for her by series creator Marc Cherry. It'll air on her talk show Feb. 3. "I go to [Susan's] house and see her falling in the [bushes]," Winfrey explained. "I go to Mike's house and find the money. I see Gabrielle and the gardener in the bed it's outstanding." Asked which of the housewives she most identifies with, Winfrey said "none of the them," adding, "I can't believe you have a street with that many housewives and nobody has a butt. No-bo-dy. Who has a street with that many thin women?"
- 1. DC's Legends of Tomorrow Proved It's in a League of Its Own with a Cosmically Fun Finale
- 2. Everything We Know About the Arrowverse's (Potential) Batwoman Spin-Off
- 3. Where to Watch Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- 4. OMFG, Is Diggle About to Become the Green Lantern on Arrow?
- 5. Sophia Bush Calls Out One Tree Hill Producers for Taking Advantage of Cast's Personal Lives
- 6. Ellen Pompeo Says She Hasn't Spoken to Patrick Dempsey Since He Left Grey's Anatomy
- 7. Power Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident