While speaking at a domestic violence conference Friday, the wife of Maryland Gov. Robert Ehrlich attempted to empower the crowd by saying, "If I had an opportunity to shoot Britney Spears, I think I would." A rep for Kendel Ehrlich insists the first lady made an "inadvertent figure of speech." Spears's record label issued a statement condemning Ehrlich for "promoting violence."
- 1. Farewell to Shadowhunters: Kat McNamara Reveals Emotional Moment Filming Her Final Scene
- 2. Avan Jogia and Kelli Berglund Read High Ideas from Reddit
- 3. Where to Watch Every Marvel Movie
- 4. Here's What's New on Netflix in April
- 5. What's Leaving Netflix in April
- 6. Kit Harington Says Game of Thrones Season 8 Gave Him 'Peace' About Jon Snow
- 7. Luke Perry Might Have Appeared in the Beverly Hills, 90210 Revival After All