"Fur Is Worn by Beautiful Animals and Ugly People" - that's the message of a poster featuring Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, to be unveiled by PETA Wednesday afternoon at the site of the sibs' star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The "Trollsen Twins, Hairy Kate and Trashley" (as PETA dubs them, albeit in an eighth-grade manner) are being targeted by the org for their refusal to defer da fur, and as such are also "seen" learning about the evils of harming animals in a PETA-produced video parody of Full House. Hey, as long as it has Coulier doing that high-sterical Donald Duck voice....
- 1. Red in Prison Is the Blacklist Storyline We Didn't Know We Needed
- 2. The Celebrity Big Brother Season 2 Cast Reveals Their Biggest Live-Feed Fears
- 3. Star Trek: Discovery Will Explore Number One's Relationship with Captain Pike
- 4. Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Is Stronger and More Fun
- 5. Dynasties Is a Powerful and Necessary New Species of Nature Documentary
- 6. The Passage Will Show How Project Noah Got Started in Episode 2
- 7. Olicity Will Be a 'Force to Reckon With' When Arrow Returns