OK. I just couldn't make the time commitment to watch this results show; with my "DiVo" and TiVo already working overtime trying to record The O.C., Survivor, Apprentice, Celeb Poker, CSI and all the other good stuff on, my cup runneth over. But I did read that the charming John O'Hurley edged out a win over the spunky Kelly Monaco, but just barely. So they've both won once. Can we call a truce now? Please? They are can both cut a rug; good for them. Now let's bring in some new blood who haven't learned the steps and see what other people can do.
- 1. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 2. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 3. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 4. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role
- 5. Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang Are Coming to Apple
- 6. The CW Really Wants to Make Chris Wood Happen
- 7. The 12 Days of Chris-Mas, Explained