On last night's Late Show, David Letterman took his network to task for running a prominent photo of Tonight Show host Jay Leno instead of him in its online promotion of Sunday night's People's Choice Awards. (Dave and Jay were both up for favorite talk show host.) The network hastily deleted the image and replaced it with a photo of Letterman, but CBS boss Les Moonves nevertheless phoned Dave to apologize. Luckily, TheSmokingGun.com captured the embarrassing ad before it was taken down. If I haven't said it before, God bless The Smoking Gun.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Flash: Was Barry's Reaction to Nora's Partnership with the Reverse Flash Too Harsh?
- 2. Empire Boss Confirms Who Is Definitely Not in the Casket
- 3. The 5 Episodes of Netflix's Love, Death + Robots You Absolutely Should Watch
- 4. David Boreanaz Hints at an Angel Reunion for Series' 20th Anniversary
- 5. Why Did Mia Smoak Grow Up Without Her Father on Arrow?
- 6. Farewell to Shadowhunters: Kat McNamara Reveals Emotional Moment Filming Her Final Scene
- 7. Avan Jogia and Kelli Berglund Read High Ideas from Reddit