Couch owners are on high alert this morning amid news that Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are engaged. At a news conference in Paris Friday morning, Cruise confirmed that he popped the question to his scuba-diving partner just hours earlier, high atop the Eiffel Tower. "Today is a magnificent day for me," he said. "I'm engaged to a magnificent woman." No wedding date has been set: "We haven't discussed that," Cruise added. "One step at a time." Yeah, the last thing they want to do is rush things.
Where to Stream This Year's Oscar-Nominated Films
The best new movies to watch without leaving your couch
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Oscars 2019: Live Updates From the 91st Academy Awards
- 2. Kel Mitchell Confirms He Will Appear in Kenan Thompson's All That Revival
- 3. Marvel's Cloak & Dagger Brings the Mayhem in Official Season 2 Trailer
- 4. The Man in the High Castle Will End With Season 4 and an 'Epic Conclusion'
- 5. Your Guide to All of the Netflix Originals of 2019
- 6. Amazon Prime's March Line-Up Features Hanna, Catastrophe's Final Season and More
- 7. Here's When Arrested Development Returns to Netflix