Dashing any hope for a reconciliation, Jennifer Aniston formally filed for divorce Friday from hubby Brad Pitt, citing irreconcilable differences. In the petition, Aniston requested that Pitt not be awarded spousal support and that her maiden name be restored. You mean I have to go back to calling her Jennifer Aniston?!?! That's just plain wrong.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. This Is Why Grey's Anatomy and TGIT Aren't on Tonight
- 2. Quentin Tarantino's The Hateful Eight Is Now Streaming on Netflix With a Major Twist
- 3. An In Living Color Reunion, Seth Rogen's The Boys, And Other Reasons TV Fans Should Pay Attention to Tribeca
- 4. Game of Thrones Is Now Rolling Out Those 'Movie Length' Episodes
- 5. Which Bubble Shows Will Be Renewed and What Will Get Canceled?
- 6. The Deadwood Movie Trailer Is Just as Effing Explicit as the Effing Series
- 7. Here's the Game of Thrones Character Bookies Bet Will Die Next