Hollywood playboy Colin Farrell, who is already busy trying to keep a homemade sex video from hitting the streets, has another prurient headache to deal with: Former phone-sex operator Dessare Bradford has filed a harassment suit (her second one) against the actor, claiming that "sexually explicit and menacing" text messages she received from Farrell in 2004 and early this year have caused her "mental anguish, panic attacks and insomnia," New York's Daily News reports. In filing suit, Bradford came forth with 95 of the text messages Farrell allegedly sent, including such overtures as "r u gonna call me big daddy while im..." Uh, we gotta stop there.
- 1. Freeform Pokes Fun at Shadowhunters Fans for Trying to Save the Show
- 2. Matt Damon's Saturday Night Live Monologue Was a Heartfelt Toast to His Family
- 3. Chris Klein Deserves Our Attention Again
- 4. Donald Trump Apparently Did Not Like Saturday Night Live's Cold Open This Week
- 5. Pete Davidson Surfaces on Saturday Night Live After Scary Instagram Post
- 6. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 7. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name