MTV has big plans for this year's Super Bowl half-time show and it doesn't involve the words "Janet", "Jackson" or "nipple." While the official half-time show (starring Paul McCartney) is taking place over on Fox, MTV's sister station MTV2 will unveil a whole new look, featuring a mix of music videos, fresh programming and graphics but nary a nip. "Our audience is looking for an alternative to the Super Bowl half-time show," says MTV president Van Toffler, "and we felt that the new MTV2 fit the bill perfectly." Actually, I think your audience is looking for nips.
- 1. The Baudelaires Meet Lemony Snicket in the Official A Series of Unfortunate Events Season 3 Trailer
- 2. What Do the Stranger Things 3 Episode Titles Mean?
- 3. Critics Choice TV Awards 2019 Nominations: See the Full List
- 4. Dirty John's Veronica Newell Is the Unapologetic Bad Bitch You Need to See This Season
- 5. Counterpart Creator Teases Quayle's 'Luck Will Soon Run Out'
- 6. Outlander's David Berry Admits John Grey May Always Carry a Torch for Jamie
- 7. Netflix Reveals Stranger Things Season 3 Episode Titles