Jazz clarinetist Artie Shaw, best known for his recordings of "Stardust," "Begin the Beguine" and "Oh, Lady Be Good," died Thursday at his home in Los Angeles. He was 94. The big-band icon was married and divorced eight times, most notably to film legends Lana Turner and Ava Gardner.
- 1. George Takei Is Headed to AMC's The Terror
- 2. NBC Sets Premiere Dates for John Legend's Season of The Voice and Much More
- 3. Poll: Who Will Win The Voice Season 15?
- 4. Justice for Chris Parnell, the Best Supporting Chris
- 5. Hail Satan, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Is Renewed Through Season 4
- 6. Fresh Prince Star Alfonso Ribeiro Sues Fortnite for Stealing Carlton Dance
- 7. Lin-Manuel Miranda and Jimmy Fallon Put a Holiday Spin on Ariana Grande and Cardi B Hits