ABC has ordered script outlines for America's Next Muppet, a reality-TV parody in which viewers get the chance to pick Kermit and Miss Piggy's next colleague, Variety reports. The series would borrow from such shows as American Idol and America's Next Top Model as judges consider several new characters to become a Muppet star. I already have Clay Aiken in the office pool.
- 1. 166 Gift Ideas Inspired by Sansa, Sabrina and More of Your TV Faves
- 2. Amy Poehler and Her 'Leslie Blazers' Are Ready for a Parks & Recreation Reunion
- 3. Netflix Is Now Murder Central, Adds Ted Bundy Docuseries to Already Stacked True Crime Roster
- 4. Riverdale Sneak Peek: Jughead and His Mom Finally Reunite!
- 5. Sophia Bush Finally Explains Why She Left Chicago P.D.
- 6. Snowflakes Cause a Little Tension in Last Man Standing's Christmas Episode
- 7. The Innocent Man Is Netflix's Latest Reminder of Our Failed Justice System