As if Courtney Love didn't have enough to contend with, now comes word that the lunachick is in a hole financially. Kurt's 39-year-old widow tells Blender magazine that she has been swindled out of $40 million. "I found out that our dog walker was making $100,000," she says. "One person put a BMW on my credit card. My daughter's trust fund has been stolen from... I can't let this happen to Frances." Meanwhile, a Los Angeles judge on Thursday ordered Love to stand trial on two felony drug charges. Arraignment was set for April 30.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. We Demand Justice for Old Knight, The OA's Telepathic Octopus
- 2. The Best Romance Shows and Movies to Stream on Netflix Right Now
- 3. What's Fact and Fiction in Netflix's Mötley Crüe Biopic The Dirt?
- 4. The Blacklist Gets the Band Back Together
- 5. Patricia Arquette's Kids Didn't Want Her to Star in Hulu's True Crime Story The Act
- 6. Queer Eye's Karamo Brown Reveals How He Gets That Emotional Breakthrough With Each 'Hero'
- 7. Aidy Bryant Takes Us Behind Filming Shrill's Empowering Fat Babe Pool Party