HBO has suspended production of The Sopranos's fifth season scheduled to begin on March 24 as a result of its pending legal battle (read: salary dispute) with star James Gandolfini. Making matters worse, talks between HBO and the actor are said to be as dead as Tony and Carmela's marriage. According to Variety, HBO's final offer to Gandolfini was $11 million for a 13-episode fifth season a far cry from the $27 million the Emmy winner is reportedly demanding.
- 1. 166 Gift Ideas Inspired by Sansa, Sabrina and More of Your TV Faves
- 2. Amy Poehler and Her 'Leslie Blazers' Are Ready for a Parks & Recreation Reunion
- 3. Netflix Is Now Murder Central, Adds Ted Bundy Docuseries to Already Stacked True Crime Roster
- 4. Riverdale Sneak Peek: Jughead and His Mom Finally Reunite!
- 5. Sophia Bush Finally Explains Why She Left Chicago P.D.
- 6. Snowflakes Cause a Little Tension in Last Man Standing's Christmas Episode
- 7. The Innocent Man Is Netflix's Latest Reminder of Our Failed Justice System