Turns out, there are two Vincent D'Onofrios making a living in Hollywood but only one of them is suing Madonna. Despite reports that D'Onofrio the actor (Law & Order: Criminal Intent) is suing the Material Girl over her new film Swept Away, it's actually D'Onofrio the producer who's crying foul. He claims he pitched Madonna the idea of doing a remake of the 1974 film of the same name.
- 1. Riverdale: What the Actual Hell Is Hiram Up To?
- 2. Power Boss Honors 'Beloved' Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 3. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 4. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 5. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 6. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 7. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup