Turns out Martha Stewart may have overestimated the drawing power of awkward banter and T-shirt-folding demonstrations. The much-hyped debut of her syndicated daytime chatfest, Martha, notched a so-so 2.4 household rating on Monday. That's a 41 percent increase compared to the time period a year ago, but only slightly above last year's launch of Jane Pauley. And we know how that story played out.
- 1. The Most Popular Show of 2018 Isn't Even on Anymore
- 2. Where to Stream Penny Marshall's Best Movies and TV Shows
- 3. All the TV Marathons Airing on Christmas
- 4. There's a Queer as Folk Reboot in the Works at Bravo
- 5. Penny Marshall, Prolific Actress and Director, Dead at 75
- 6. George Takei Is Headed to AMC's The Terror
- 7. NBC Sets Premiere Dates for John Legend's Season of The Voice and Much More