ABC sportscaster Jim McKay, who covered the 1972 terrorist attack at the summer games in Munich, is playing for rival network NBC's team now. The Peacock network, who seized the Olympic telecasting rights until 2008, has announced it will borrow McKay as a commentator for the 2002 Winter Games in Salt Lake City. McKay, who has a lifetime contract with ABC, "will be a nightly visitor on our set," according to NBC Sports chairman Dick Ebersol.
- 1. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 2. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name
- 3. Where All the People from Netflix's The Innocent Man Are Now
- 4. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 5. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 6. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 7. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed