Teeny-popper Aaron Carter is lucky to be alive today after a freak accident Thursday on a Florida highway. The 17-year-old was driving his SUV to Orlando when a mattress came loose from a delivery truck in front of him, got stuck under his vehicle and caught fire. He managed to escape the SUV right before it exploded into flames. "It was like the mattress flew out of nowhere," the singer said in a statement. "You think you're invincible when you're behind the steering wheel of an SUV but you're not. I'm OK but you can imagine I'm still in shock."
- 1. The Baudelaires Meet Lemony Snicket in the Official A Series of Unfortunate Events Season 3 Trailer
- 2. What Do the Stranger Things 3 Episode Titles Mean?
- 3. Critics Choice TV Awards 2019 Nominations: See the Full List
- 4. Dirty John's Veronica Newell Is the Unapologetic Bad Bitch You Need to See This Season
- 5. Counterpart Creator Teases Quayle's 'Luck Will Soon Run Out'
- 6. Outlander's David Berry Admits John Grey May Always Carry a Torch for Jamie
- 7. Netflix Reveals Stranger Things Season 3 Episode Titles