The National Network (TNN) is undergoing yet another name change. Beginning June 16, the cable channel formerly known as The Nashville Network will be retitled Spike TV, a move meant to signal its focus on male viewers. The network which has seen its ratings sag this past year will be adding segments based on Men's Health and Stuff magazines, as well as shows about cars, sports and lesbian sex.
- 1. Everything We Know About the Arrowverse's (Potential) Batwoman Spin-Off
- 2. Where to Watch Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- 3. OMFG, Is Diggle About to Become the Green Lantern on Arrow?
- 4. Sophia Bush Calls Out One Tree Hill Producers for Taking Advantage of Cast's Personal Lives
- 5. Ellen Pompeo Says She Hasn't Spoken to Patrick Dempsey Since He Left Grey's Anatomy
- 6. Power Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 7. Attention Millennials: Kenan and Kel Are Down for a Good Burger Sequel