A Sotheby's online auction of Marilyn Monroe's possessions netted over $400,000, Reuters reports. The coveted items included John F. Kennedy's official letter of thanks to the actress-singer (who was his alleged mistress) for singing "Happy Birthday, Mr. President" at his 45th birthday party.
- 1. Did True Detective Just Reveal The Season 3 Killer?
- 2. Baywatch on Amazon Prime Will Heat Up Your Winter
- 3. Here's What to Stream Before Gillian Anderson Arrives on The Crown
- 4. Pete Davidson Returns to SNL to Talk a Bit About Mental Health but Mostly The Mule
- 5. Saturday Night Live Spoofs the Shutdown with Deal or No Deal Parody
- 6. At Long Last, the American Gods Season 2 Trailer Is Here
- 7. Happy Super Blood Wolf Moon! Here's a Ranking of the Best TV Werewolves