A Seattle judge has ruled rocker Courtney Love won't have to have her head examined. Kurt Cobain's widow was nearly forced by his Nirvana bandmates to undergo a psychiatric evaluation they claimed she's mentally incompetent for hindering their music's marketing. The judge scoffed that the eval would "serve no purpose other than to contribute a circus-like atmosphere" to the legal proceedings.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Fear the Walking Dead Recap: What Happened to the Old Salazar?
- 2. This Beyoncé TV Special Will Make Up for the Emmys Snub, BeyHive
- 3. Everything We Know About the 2019 Primetime Emmy Awards
- 4. Creative Arts Emmys 2019: Complete Winners List
- 5. Rest Easy, Friends Fans, A Reboot Is Never Happening
- 6. I Watched All of Netflix's Abysmally Bad The I-Land So You Don't Have To
- 7. James Spader Reveals What Made Him Decide to Do The Blacklist