How much do we love this show? Right down to the theme song. Admit it you sing along with it. "Nobody knows where they might end up. Nobody knows." I sure do. So you can say that tonight was a real mother of an episode. I liked that both Meredith and Cristina were dealing with difficult situations with their mothers. Awesome moment when Meredith said to Cristina: "Do you think we're like them? Our mothers?" Cristina's Bea Arthur facial expression was priceless. Even more priceless was Cristina's breakdown at the end, finally letting her emotions out after losing the baby. Sandra Oh's brilliant "Somebody sedate me!" line would've been even more effective had ABC not used it in all of the promos. The most beautiful moment was Burke getting into the hospital bed and comforting Cristina, right in front of her mother. To say that it made me cry would be an understatement. But that's because I was already crying after the young guy with cystic fibrosis (American Pie's Thomas Ian Nicholas) died. I was skeptical when he wanted to call his parents finally and Dr. Bailey said he could call them when he got out. Speaking of Bailey, it was nice to see a softer side of her Chandra Wilson made me really feel for her character, rather than making me want to tell her to chill like she usually does. And, of course, the inevitable cliff-hanger will Derek sign the divorce papers? Loved Addison's line: "Look I don't want someone who doesn't want me, Meredith. But if there's the slightest chance that he does, I'm not leaving Seattle."
- 1. Alias' Jennifer Garner and J.J. Abrams Are Reuniting for an Apple Series
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Here's Our Best Guess for Who Jennifer Grey Will Play in Season 15
- 3. Maybe South Park Should Stick With Standalone Episodes Next Season
- 4. Star Trek: Discovery: Spock Sees the Future in New Season 2 Trailer, and It's Not Great
- 5. Lin-Manuel Miranda, Who Wrote a Few Songs in Moana, Does Billy on the Street
- 6. Taylor Swift's Reputation Tour Is Coming to Netflix on New Year's Eve
- 7. Marvel's Runaways: Alex Will Confront His Own Privilege in Season 2