Producers of ABC's Lost may pack up and leave Hawaii unless state officials make it cheaper for them to film there. According to the New York Post, the Aloha State's hefty production costs have led to an annual $11 million loss for ABC/Touchstone. "Nobody wants to move," says producer Jean Higgins, "but this is a business, and we must consider options to cut expenses." Ahhh, that explains the cheap polar bear effects. Now it all makes sense.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The 100: Is This the End of Clarke as We Know Her?
- 2. How NCIS Pulled Off That Shocking Return in the Season 16 Finale
- 3. HBO Confirms Game of Thrones Spin-Offs Won't Feature Future Westeros
- 4. Game of Thrones' Water Bottle Culprit Revealed in the Final Dolls of Thrones Recap
- 5. Stranger Things' New Coke Teaser Wants You To Believe New Coke Was Good
- 6. Clarke is Getting Sexy in These New The 100 Photos!
- 7. The Bachelorette Is Ruled by F-Boys