Here's some more "TV News" scoop from the current issue of TV Guide magazine: Frasier producers are wooing Oscar winner Emma Thompson to reprise her role as the shrink's first wife, children's singer Nanny Gee the character she originated on Cheers in 1992. "We've found a very funny story that brings her back," says exec producer Joe Keenan, who adds that if Thompson's schedule allows, the episode could air in time for November sweeps. Isn't that convenient.
- 1. The Most Popular Show of 2018 Isn't Even on Anymore
- 2. Where to Stream Penny Marshall's Best Movies and TV Shows
- 3. All the TV Marathons Airing on Christmas
- 4. There's a Queer as Folk Reboot in the Works at Bravo
- 5. Penny Marshall, Prolific Actress and Director, Dead at 75
- 6. George Takei Is Headed to AMC's The Terror
- 7. NBC Sets Premiere Dates for John Legend's Season of The Voice and Much More