Cable channel Trio has announced plans to air The N-Word, an original documentary that explores the roots and impact of that nasty racial epithet. The film, airing July 4, will feature interviews with such celebs as Chris Rock, Ice Cube, Whoopi Goldberg and Samuel Jackson. In related news, rumor has it Apprentice pariah Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth is pushing the network to do a special that explores the roots and impact of the phrase "The pot calling the kettle black."
- 1. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 2. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 3. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 4. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 5. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 6. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role
- 7. Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang Are Coming to Apple