Let's Make a Deal sure knows how to throw a birthday party! The show will celebrate its 50th anniversary with two weeks of high-stakes celebrations.Monty Hall , who hosted Let's Make a Deal from its inception in 1963 to 1977 then returned in 1980, '81, '-84-86 and '90-91. Carol Merrill, who served as the show's first model from 1963-1977, will also return with Hall to make a deal on Friday, March 1.Let's Make a Deal is currently hosted by Wayne Brady.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Add To WatchlistEdit WatchlistTV host, Actor, Comedian, Singer Watchlist Emcee, Actor Watchlist Watchlist
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Angry Red Keeps Things Interesting on The Blacklist
- 2. One Chicago Is Losing Three of Its Stars, Including Jon Seda
- 3. Bellamy and Echo Will Be a 'Great Unit' in The 100 Season 6
- 4. Station 19 Just Tried to Pull a This Is Us with Chief Ripley
- 5. Grey's Anatomy: Jo's Downward Spiral Is Going to Ruin Her Life
- 6. All the Easter Eggs You Missed From The Twilight Zone, Legacies, Game of Thrones, and More
- 7. Everything We Know About The Handmaid's Tale Season 3 So Far